MM-1000 Milling Spindle (USA)
During its every workday, a milling motor is heavily used. With the MM-1000 STEPCRAFT has commissioned the development of a milling motor with high end quality standards. The motor is manufactured in Germany and fits all STEPCRAFT CNC Systems version 2 perfectly as well as many other CNC routers operated in private or commercial environment. The milling motor is designed to permanently deliver best workpiece results with high reliability.
- Input voltage (AC): 120V
- Power: 1000 W (1.4 HP)
- Rotary speed: 10.000 - 25.000 rpm
- Full wave electronics for consistent speed and soft start-up
- Overload protection (current, temperature)
- Concentricity (cone): < 0.01 mm
- Concentricity (end mill): < 0.05 mm (25 mm distance to cone)
- Labyrinth seal to protect spindle bearing against foreign particles
- Manual spindle lock for the tool change
- High milling force capacity due to double spindle bearings (sealed)
- Universal Collet System from 1.0 to 8.0 mm
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x milling motor MM-1000
- 1x collet 1/8"
- 1x collet nut
NOTE: The MM-1000 comes with a 1/8" collet. If you would like to order a 1/4" collet, please click HERE