STEPCRAFT D.300 CNC Machine (Assembled)
The STEPCRAFT-2/D.300 is the smallest machine in the STEPCRAFT-2 series of machines. With a footprint of 17″ x 14″, the D.300 can be a great addition to your desk or workbench. It may be small in size but it contains all of the new features and more rigid construction that the rest of the STEPCRAFT-2 line up. The D.300 will handle material up to 11.8″ x 8.27″, so there are lots of projects this little guy can tackle. As with all STEPCRAFT machines, you have the ability to quickly interchange attachments so you can go from milling to 3D printing to laser engraving, engraving to craft cutting and much more in seconds. STEPCRAFT is the MOST UNIVERSAL machine on the market with a very competitive price. STEPCRAFT machines feature true German design, innovation, precision and craftsmanship.
If time is a factor, or you simply do not wish to assemble the STEPCRAFT machine yourself, not a problem. Our expert assembly team will build your machine, perform break-in tests and ensure that it is perfectly adjusted before it is custom-crated and shipped to you. We ship via a trucking company that will have lift-gate access, so we can deliver to your home or place of business. Assembled machines will also come with our complete set of EasyBuild manuals so you will have them for reference should you need to perform maintenance or adjustments in the future and, as always, our support team is standing by to help you whenever you need it.
NOTE: The machine DOES NOT INCLUDE a spindle, CAD/CAM software or other accessories. It comes with everything you need to build the base machine as well as UCCNC machine control software. All other options, software and accessories are available on the website
- Turn your ideas into machined products in no time
- Stable, compact, accurate and fast
- Many accessories and add-on tools available
- Works with a large variety of materials, including woods, plastics and non-ferrous metals (aluminum, brass, copper)
- The kit is fast and easy to assembly (no special tools or skills required)
- Also available as Ready-to-Run (for an additional charge)
- Strong, rigid construction
- Highly accurate, thanks to high quality, precision components that are matched and test fit at the factory.
- Compact and space-saving machine design
- Easy USB connection to PC
- STEPCRAFT designed and manufactured the custom aluminum extrusions that provide superior torsional rigidity and functionality
- Connecting elements made of stainless steel and aluminum
- 8-point ball bearing carriage on all axles/linear profiles
- 4 track roller guidance
- Stepper motors from Nanotec®
- High-precision lead screws from Switzerland
- Play-free movement of the carriages (continuous adjustability, freely accessible externally without disassembly)
- Maximum working speed of 3000 mm/min (50mm/sec)
- Inspection covers on the Y-axis for easy maintenance and care
- Silicone seals used to protect the mechanism from dirt on the Y-axis
- Worktop made of wear-resistant HPL (similar to Formica- countertop material), optional aluminum T-slot table
- Quick-change system allows you to switch from one application to the next in seconds
- Integrated workpiece clamping system for plate materials with a thickness of up to 15mm
- Flexible tool holder through Ø 43 mm clamping collar, optional adapters available for Dremel, Proxxon, Dewalt DW611, and Bosch Colt
- Integrated control electronics in the machine housing. Only requires a power supply cable and USB cable to the computer – no wiring clutter.
- Modular control electronics with standard USB port. Parallel port and 4-axis are optional
- Compact size on many models – perfect for the desktop or workbench
- EasyBuild construction manual uses pictures for detailed step-by-step assembly of the CNC-/3D-Desktop System
- Can be assembled in a few hours
- Our control software has been specifically designed to be easy for the novice, but to have all the functionality for the professional user
- Compatible with a variety of NC control software including UCCNC (Included with each machine), WinPC-NC, LinuxCNC and Mach 3/4
- Engineered and Manufactured in Germany with Support, Parts and Service in Connecticut, USA.