Vectric Cut 2D Desktop
WILL BE DELIVERED DIGITALLY, VIA EMAIL
Vector drawing and editing software with powerful 2D machining strategies
Cut2D Pro and Cut2D Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC router. It indcludes tools for 2D design and editing as well as efficient 2D toolpath calculation.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as profiling, pocketing, auto-inlays and drilling. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provides a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it has actually been cut. This allows instant feedback so toolpaths can be further optimized.
Cut2D includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
- Complete set of 2D design and layout tools
- Layer control, guide lines, snap grid
- Text editing and single line engraving fonts
- File import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Image file import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorizes images to create vectors for machining
- Auto-inlays with multiple optins
- 2D profiling with interactive tabs / bridges, lead and ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for peck drilling
- Custom molding and form cutters
- Multi-color toolpath previews
Supported file formats