Vectric Aspire V9
- Aspire’s single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate combinations of 2D and 3D toolpaths to machine high quality projects.
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. Aspire ships with over 30 hours of tutorials based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
- Aspire has a unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models that makes it easy to change the shape and characterisitcs of individual parts of the job and build up complex designs using simple sets of 3D shapes. Flexible design tools allow components to be edited – moved, scaled, resized, rotated, tilted, faded and distorted at any time without having to recreate the component.
- Building 3D shapes from 2D vectors with the interactive 3D shape modeling tools make it easy to experiment with different settings and results. Changes to shape, height or inclination are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like. This takes the guess-work out of creating high quality models.
- Aspire lets you dynamically edit 3D components using the mouse as well as giving you the ability to enter specific values to manipulate the part.
- The 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different material types or colors to produce realistic results for customers quotations, web site content or including in your martketing material etc.
- Aspire’s ability create or edit 2D and 3D data coupled with the comprehensive set of toolpath strategies gives you the ability to choose the most efficient ways to make 2D parts, 3D carvings or jobs which combine both with your CNC.