CNC remote Bluetooth USB adapter for UCCNC
Control your CNC machine conveniently via your mobile phone! For all CNC machines with UCCNC.
With the CNC Remote Bluetooth USB adapter, your mobile phone becomes a CNC remote control. Simply plug the USB adapter into a free USB slot on your computer and download the corresponding free CNC Remote App from the App Store or the Play Store onto your mobile phone. Once coupled, you can now select and move up to four axes via Bluetooth, set zero points, switch the spindle on and off, regulate the speed or even start/stop the CNC program.
Regardless of whether you are standing in front of, behind, or next to the CNC machine, thanks to Bluetooth Smart 5.0 technology you are always connected to your computer in a stable manner. This not only makes setting up the CNC machine more fun, but it is also quick and easy.
The CNC Remote App is the inexpensive alternative to the handwheel and can be used with all CNC machines that are controlled via the UCCNC CNC software.
No data is collected via the CNC Remote App.
- Move all axes step by step or permanently
- Display active machine coordinates
- Start and stop the CNC program
- Switch spindle on / off
- Regulate the speed
- Set zero points
- Customizable function keys
- Dark Mode available (iOS)
- Bluetooth Smart 5.0 technology
- Integrated emergency stop
- Corresponding CNC remote app available in the App Store and in the Play Store
- Compatibility: iOS 8.0 and higher / UCCNC 1.2111 and higher
- Language: English
- Age: 16+