Amana Tool 46269 CNC Foam Cutting Up-Cut
Ensure your foam projects are milled with unparalleled accuracy detail and clarity. Achieve both precision and depth for foam carving and milling applications. Provides deeper cuts and larger slices with fewer passes in thick materials resulting in improved productivity and less assembly. The up-cut spiral ejects chips away from the workpiece.Specifically designed for milling:
- Crosslinked Polyethylene Foam (XLPE)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Foam (EVA)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)*
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS)
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam (FPF)
- High Density Urethane (HUD Board)
- Polycarbonate (Lexan™)†
- Polyethylene Foam**
- Polyurethane Foam
*Expanded polypropylene (EPP) is a foam form of polypropylene.
**Ethafoam Polyethylene and Polylam are durable flexible closed-cell foams with excellent memory.
For thick material with up-cut chip removal. For 2D & 3D CNC routing applications.
†Recommendation: Use the slowest suggested feed rates and the shortest bits necessary for cutting and routing Lexan™.
Router collet reducer RB-102 (1/4 to 1/8) available for 1/8 shank bits.